Monday 17 September 2012

Pretty in Punk on ASOS Marketplace...

Pretty in Punk on ASOS Marketplace
 
So, it's been a while now since I last wrote about my latest venture... Pretty in Punk, but after two months of hard work; cutting, sewing & dying I have now have my first collection of custom made Pretty in Punk clothing!
 
...exciting stuff!
 
The idea behind the brand was to create one-of-a-kind, hand dyed customised pieces for the unique, fashion concious individual & so far I feel everything is coming along just as I invisioned.
 
With a proffesional photoshoot booked next Monday (24th) the brand will soon have it's own look book, and the pieces are slowly but surely making their way onto ASOS Marketplace for you lucky shopppers to buy!
 
Check it out now at:
 
Also don't forget to check out our collaboration pieces with Jeramiah Ferrari at:
 
Not one to dissapoint here's a little look of some of my favorite pieces so far:
 
 Studded 'Oil Slick' Bandeau
RRP £16
 
 Studded 'Cosmic' Bandeau
RRP £18
 
 Studded 'Oxidation' Crop Top
RRP £25
 
 Studded 'Oxidation' Crop Top
RRP £28
 
 'Pick n Mix' T-shirt
RRP £22
 
'Pick n Mix' T-shirt
RRP £22
 
Keep your eyes peeled for more PiP updates!
 
much love
JodieRosanna
x
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment