Saturday 4 August 2012

Talk that Talk

Talk that Talk
It was announced a few weeks ago that the one and only Rihanna will be designing a capsule collection for the great British High Street store River Island... and I am very excited! Set to hit the stores in Spring 2013 this new collection can't come quick enough for me...

"I've been wanting to design my own collection for some time," Rihanna said to Vogue. "River Island is the perfect partner for me to collaborate with and working with a British, family-run business also really appealed to me. I find London really inspiring and River Island loves to have fun with clothes. I'm looking forward to working with them and creating something really special."

I'm personally hoping her inspiration will come from her own personal style... a mix of sexy, urban pieces with a hint of real street grunge! Here's some of my fav Rihanna looks from 2012...








much love
JodieRosanna
x

No comments:

Post a Comment