Sunday 8 July 2012

What Jodie Wore

What Jodie Wore

I have now decided that along with keeping you lovely readers updated with the latest in Fashion and my world of Style, I'd also start to do the occasional post on my modelling world too...

So, to fit in with this new section I thought what better place to start than with a What Jodie Wore to my most recent Catwalk rehearsal. Dressing for castings/rehearsals is always a tricky one for me as I like to try and combine comfort & convenience whilst keeping my style & personality....

In this particular outfit I kept it simple with my favourite midi dress; showing enough of my figure whilst remaining comfortable and teaming it up with a pair of lace up suede boots (my added touch of style). It's important to get an equal balance of the two as clients like to A) see your face & shape clearly and B) get an idea of your personality...




Midi Dress: Topshop
Suede Boots: Topshop Boutique
Bracelet: Pandora
Oversized Cardigan: Topshop

much love
JodieRosanna
x


No comments:

Post a Comment