Thursday 12 July 2012

Getting Ready to ROME

Getting Ready to ROME

So, it's that time of year again... Holiday time!!
And this year I'm going to ROME ...I know, I know it's terribly exciting!

With only 49 days to go til I fly out I figured it's about time I start planning my holiday wardrobe, after all the Italians are known for impeccable style and I wouldn't want to let us Brits down.

Feeling inspired by this old family photograph taken of my other and I on holiday when I was a child I have decided that this year's holiday must-have is a wide brimmed hat!



Luckily for me my mother still owns this exact hat, so I'll more than likely be taking it along with me... but I've still got to keep my options open, yes? So here's my selection of my fav hats available to buy on the High Street at the moment. Who knows maybe you'll be taking one abroad too?

Warehouse

£7

River Island

£15

Urban Outfitters

£20

American Apparel

£39
Juicy Couture
£85

much love
JodieRosanna
x

No comments:

Post a Comment