Tuesday 1 May 2012

Much Ado About the Up Do

Much Ado About the Up Do

So, you may have noticed that recently there has been a lack of 'What Jodie Wore' posts... this is due to the fact that I've had a slight (massive) hair cut! It was one of those instances that usually happens at the hair dressers (give them an inch they'll take a mile) and as usual I ended up leaving the salon with about 3 inches less hair than I had planned. Infact it's so short now that I can no longer get it in a ponytail...

JodieRosanna Age 2

Feeling very nostalgic towards the updo I have decided to dedicate this blog post to my favorite 10 Up Do's from the Spring/Summer 2012 catwalks...

Donna Karan

David Koma

Ralf Lauren

Chanel

3.1 Phillip Lim

Louis Vuitton

Yves Saint Laurent

Diesel Black Gold

BCBG

Giorgio Armani

If you're anything like me you're probably feeling very inspired to try some new funky updo's in your lucious long hair! I on the other hand shall be waiting until my hair grows again... and when it does I will deffo be investing in some fun hair accessories!

Have fun styling, and feel free to dedicate a ponytail to me!
(pics of the new hair shall be up soon)

much love
JodieRosanna
x




No comments:

Post a Comment