Thursday 24 May 2012

Getting Graphic (part 1)

Getting Graphic (part 1)
So, I'm well aware it's been a while since I last blogged but I have a very good reason for this!

...I have been a very busy bee interning.

Last Friday was the day I have been preparing for for the last few weeks... The Graphic T-Shirt shoot!

This was my first opportunity at TFN to prove myself as an editorial assistant & a stylist. It was my shoot from start to finish: I chose models, picked brands & put together outfits.
It was a perfect little taster of what I shall (hopefully) be doing all the time in the future.

Now as you may be aware with most shoots it isn't all over after the actual shoot itself... the photographer then has to go through all the images and edit the best, putting together our little look book. So, due to this I don't yet have the finished images to show you.

...I did however photograph most of the outfits on the day so you can have a little sneaky preview of what's to come.

...feel free to let me know what you think!


 Hero & Cape

 Beck & Hersey

 American Apparel

Gola 

 Kraezy Authentic Street Apparel

£26 Million Project 

 Dead Legacy

Luke
(forgot to take pic)

 Hack

 Serge DeNimes

Cuckoo's Nest
(forgot to take pic)

Elvis Jesus
(forgot t take pic)

Ringspun

much love
JodieRosanna
x

No comments:

Post a Comment