Monday 28 May 2012

Expect the Unexpected

Expect the Unexpected
So, recently I've been feeling rather uninspired by fashion... nothing has been "catching my eye" (hence the lack of blog posts) but then yesterday whilst taking a leisurely strole around the Manchester shops I spotted the front cover of the latest edition of i-D magazine
...and I was pleasantly suprised!



Maybe it's the fact that recently I'm finding myself surrounded by pregnant women but I really did find this photoshoot beautiful. The styling in these shots was simply amazing and for that reason this is definitely one of my favorite recent fashion shoots!

The model, Julia Restoin Roitfeld looks stunning as ever and the fact that her mother was the stylist simply the icing on the cake! Love it!

much love
JodieRosanna
x



No comments:

Post a Comment