Sunday 15 April 2012

Miss Match

Miss Match
So, I'm not usually one for bright colours and busy patterns (you'll learn as my blog progresses) but this season I'm very much attracted to the Pyjama Dressing trend! Its something about wearing tops and bottoms in the same matching print that seems to take me back to my youth... to those days where it was acceptable to lounge around in matching sets and one pieces and no would care...

...accept now you can do it and it fashionable!

As with every great trend it had to start on the runway first, so here are some of my fav pieces from s/s 2012 designers: 

Jason Wu

J.Crew

And of course once a trend becomes a 'trend' all the celebs joined in the pyjama party!

 Rihanna

 Lou Doillon
(Marni for H&M - featured earlier in my blog)

 Caroline Sieber
(Louis Vuitton)

 Bip Ling

Florence Welch

So if any of you guys are loving this trend anywhere near as much as I am then here's my favorite selection of what to buy and where from...

Sportmax

Stefy Floral Print Jacket
£585

Anemone Trousers
£410


River Island


Navy Digital Printed Blazer
£45

Navy Digital Printed Trousers
£30



Lilac Tropical Denim Jacket
£45


Lilac Tropical Denim Shorts
£25


Zara

Floral Print Blouse
£29.99
Floral Print Shorts
£22.99

Floral Print Blouse
£29.99
Floral Print Shorts
£22.99


Topshop

Buttercup Crop Top
£22



Buttercup Shorts
£22


Have fun shopping!

much love
JodieRosanna
x

No comments:

Post a Comment