Wednesday 4 April 2012

Little House on the Prairie

Little House on the Prairie
So I think it was falling in love with Band of Outsiders s/s 2012 collection last month that must have triggered my new obsession...
Western inspired clothes!

I absolutely love anything slightly 'cowboy' and my wardrobe is slowly being transformed with wonderful western inspired pieces. So, as Spring is finally here I decided to show you this weeks pick of my favorite high street pieces, perfect additions to your new summer wardrobe...


All Saints

Blessed Smock Dress
£85

Holy Maxi Dress
£195

Benita Chelsea Boot
£165


Zara


Strawberry Silk Shirt
£39.99

 Cream Fringed Top
£39.99


Fringed Suede Jacket
£149

Topshop
MOTO Bleach High Waisted Hotpants
£28

Leather Skinny Belt
£16

Aztec Straw Cowboy Hat
£23


With my wardrobe now bursting at the seams & my purse a whole lot lighter I'm now feeling ready to embrace the summer sun (when it finally decides to come out). I might even take up a little bit of horse riding in the summer, become a true cowboy! Who knows?

Be sure to keep an eye out for some western inspired outfits in my new up-and-coming "What Jodie Wore" posts...

Oh, and happy shopping!

much love
JodieRosanna
x

No comments:

Post a Comment