Friday 23 March 2012

Punk Love

Punk Love
So, this week has been a very busy week! With my internship at TFN and preparing for an upcoming shoot this weekend I've had very little time to stop and blog. But dont worry... today I have the day off! (well sort of)

...and with a bit of free time I decided to do a little bit of clothing customisation.

Being tight on cash and craving these AMAZING shorts from Bitching & Junkfood I decided to go a little crazy with some studs!


The beauty of customising clothes yourself  is the fact that you have the freedom to be as creative as you please! As much as I love the above shorts ^^^ I decided that a silver cone stud would be more suited to me. I aready owned the shorts so that part was easy and as for the studs... I ordered them on ebay for the bargin price of £2.99.


Here's what I did: 
- Measure 5 equal sections around the pocket seam
- Mark each section out with a pin
-Using a leather punch create a small hole in place of the pins
- Push the screw (back) part of the stud through the hole
-Using a screwdriver screw the top of the stud onto the back


Voila! After just under an hour and for the small cost of £2.99 I had a brand new pair of shorts!
Why not give it a try?

...although if you're not too short of cash you can always by the original Bitching & Junkfood shorts for at www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk

much love
JodieRosanna
x






No comments:

Post a Comment