Tuesday 27 March 2012

Brighton to Tokyo

Brighton to Tokyo
So as you might have already gathered it's not just womens wear that catches my eye... This week I'm totally in love with Ben Sherman's new menswear range. This following set of images have been taken as part of a collaboration with Dazed & Confused magazine where by 'real' men have been chosen from Brighton to Tokyo to model Ben Sherman's new collection.
I feel this collection truely represents British style... its all about looking smart and slick whilst staying true to traditional British tailoring. The funky prints and bright colours make these pieces completely modern and edgy.







The above shirt is my absolute favorite piece ^^ it instantly reminds me of the British sea side... and as for the colourful stripes, well is anyone else craving a stick of Blackpool rock?

If you're really feeling the colourful vibes this shirt would look just the part teamed with these brightly coloured chinos (available in an array of colours at http://www.bensherman.com/ss12campaign)

I deffinately have plans to be using one or two of these pieces in an up and coming shoot I have with the amazing reggae band Jeramiah Ferrari... be sure to keep an eye out for the relsease of those images COMING SOON.

Have fun shopping!
much love
JodieRosanna
x

No comments:

Post a Comment