Friday 16 March 2012

Another Day, Another Dollar

Another Day, Another Dollar
Or in my case, not so much dollar as I'm currently working on a placement in Manchester and spending all my cash on fashion! What's new eh?

Here's another little update of my progress so far at MFN...
and yes I''m still loving it!

I've been doing my best to keep the eBay store on trend and up-to-date and to be honest I'm finding it loads of fun! I've spent my entire 3rd day researching trends and catagorising the pieces on sale and I'm feeling very inspired! ...I deffo need to get styling some shoots VERY soon!
Why not treat yourself and take a look at whats available to by at TFN's ebay store this week...

.................................................................

.................................................................


All featured pieces are available to buy at http://stores.ebay.co.uk/The-Fashion-Network-UK.

Happy shopping!

much love
JodieRosanna
x



No comments:

Post a Comment